Monday, January 17, 2011

What Kind Of Meat Do You Put On Meat Trays

With the money balances van!



Hello, girls! Yes, with PC viruses are a bit dead too .. In addition, I again have the tendinitis in his left wrist, so I can write short, using only one finger (sigh)
But the highlight of this post are subject, as its title, the balances: no more than tedierĂ² much, if not to say that they managed to dupe me too .. And so, after a winter without shoes (new), two pairs of brand-buskins have entered with great pomp in the closet of chaos of your home. mortmain friend, as well as some other ciofeche ..
Total amount of new ciofeche ValeF:
- a new dress Mazinga (who does not need a new costume Mazinga, from time to time? And if you're wondering whether, in a fit of madness, I've bought a costume carnival, complete with horns, shoulder inserts and plastic gallon, you'll see in due course)



- a skirt Pleated of Zara (which, this fall, I went back for months and then see it disappear and re-emerge, half-submerged by ammeniccoli hair is highly flammable, a week ago)

- a pair of boots worthy of the famous cat (which I hope many will tread alloys)


- a pair of pointy shoes (I never thought of falling into this trap, but so, are over there looking at me right now from their accommodation paper).

began with a pleated skirt, none of that, but I hope versatile ..
Sorry, as always, the evil quality of the photos ;-) Hello from
vs. Girls "Hand"



er sorry horns, I had not noticed ..





particularly my dawdler - pin



wearing (how the hell you say in English Frappa? I can not remember!) Tartan shirt bought in NY, Zara pleated skirt, leather belt, Nine West pumps (always my faithful companions as they do an evil beast)

0 comments:

Post a Comment