Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Desk Accessories For Womens

Renato, Renato, Renatoooo

These days I have the "peak" in need of repair .. For this reason, only post crap and a little more: it is the poor who have contracted a virus and is now in quarantine ..
But since I can not deprive me of all ugly pleasures that offer Internet and the blogosphere, there is a computer beloved popes, now out Bo ..
So while the cat's away, the mouse goes online and discovers the love of his life, or rather, he discovers that, before Renato Pozzetto, had never understood anything in fashion .... .
Oh, yes, because last Sunday, as I lay in my bed of pain, despair (real cause illness), I came across a series of cinematic masterpieces ..
I'm not kidding: I'm serious, we are Renato and I were separated at birth, I love .. What are the masterpieces by Oscar, what are those little film to win the Goldenonsocosa compared to the colossal Renato??

The film starring Renato were too far ahead in fashion .. see if I'm right: here from where I popped the various "sequined shirts and jackets with padded shoulder inserts to Michael ..

(from the movie "Hands of fairy)







And the sheer shirt? Here they are, with Renato! And the dresses? Arieccoli, always here, with Renato!

(from the film "Haunted House")




Note below the red coat and fur stoles with both double Codazza sciuri!




And below, here's the perfect way to introduce and support a professional interview



Ah, the last of my Chicchino tonight's carnet , again for the special film on the 80, get this gem of movie Jhonny Dorelli, village priest, who is raped by Marina Suma disguised as a devil .. It is titled "God makes them and then they mate and there Lino Banfi that is part of the openly gay and door, guess what??
The clogs!






It 's true that we never had anything to envy to foreigners, in fashion!

0 comments:

Post a Comment