Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Enlarged Ovary Ultrasound

Review struccanti sephora =D

followers Hello dear = D
Today I finish the promise I had made it ... or two to review the cleansing my sephora, one for eyes, and one for the face =)
I preferred to wait at least two weeks before doing so, because I was going to review them (being produced for the face) also result in long-term''''... So here I am!
The cleansing that I own two, or the two-phase eye makeup remover and water make-up remover for the face ..
I leave you to the photos:












What to say * _ * I am fully satisfied with the purchase!
The eye makeup remover is a biphasic, only need very little to remove even the most difficult trick. course is also suitable for waterproof makeup, but does not burn at all and is extremely delicate
= D The price is very honest, I have bought as a''test''the 50-ml bottle for the modest sum of 3.50 €.
course, being precisely a two-phase, has a liquid consistency but slightly oily. I am speaking, however, that vanishes with a minimum of un'oleosità rinsing.
I believe the version of''great''in 125-ml bottle, costs about € 7. Seen as I'm finding there will certainly be my next purchase = D




The eye makeup remover is water instead, is a new product but very, very good.
The Sephora has an entire line of facial cleansing, which has about 3 / 4 different cleansing ...
water cleansing for problem skin, milk cleanser for dry skin, the gel cleanser for combination skin and so on ..
As for my choice ... well, actually I have combination skin and not greasy, but I gladly opted for water make-up remover because hate any type of gel product. It is a consistency that my skin itself refuses,''''spitting out the product and being greasy and oily for at least four days -.-''
However, the power of cleansing is good for the ... ' aggression Well ... now my skin has become accustomed to us, but in fact if you have oily skin you should avoid buying it, because a bit dry 'skin.
I whatever I feel very comfortable there.
La cosa che però mi ha più colpita di questo prodotto è...lo spruzzino *-*
Come potrete notare dalla terza foto,il prodotto,anzi che avere la solita ''pompetta'' fastidiosa,ha come applicatore una sorta di ...medusa,campana? Non so come chiamarvela. Comunque sia,data la sua forma,basta poggiare il dischetto di cotone sui bordi della campana,senza ostruirne il centro,e premere. Il dischetto si inzupperà interamente di struccante,e non sarete costrette a sprecare prodotto o uscire pazze per farlo aderire a tutta la superficie del vostro dischetto/panno struccante.
=D
La confezione da 150 ml è costata circa 7,50€,prezzo ottimo.


Non vi metto la votazione,perchè si tratta di prodotti per il viso e ognuna di voi ha la propria pelle,indi per cui non voglio ''influenzare'' i vostri pareri.


Un bacione e a presto =D

0 comments:

Post a Comment