Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Traditional Ecuador Clothes

A Chanel Checco Zalone

Girls, I realize that the title of the post is disturbing .. but this remains one of my small specialty
;-) Actually, I do not know if you have a Checco Zalone 2.55, or if your good old Uncle Karl wants to be the next spokesperson for his campaign ..

But, come on, Checco vs. Blake Lively for C Hanel next campaign, it would not hurt


VS



Zio Karl, e tu cosa ne dici??


Comunque, tornando a noi - scusate il delirio, ma sono in partenza e il caos della valigia regna anche nella mia testa :-) - i riferimenti di cui sopra stavano solo a significare che lo scorso weekeend alcuni amici sono riusciti con l'inganno a trascinarmi al cinema a vedere "Che bella giornata"(e non mi sono beccata "Qualunquemente" solo perchè li avevo minacciati)..
E in questa occasione ho rispolverato la mia giacchetta rosa qui sotto, l'unica cosa, insieme alla sua gonna, che io possieda dello Zio Karl, l'unica che forse possiederò ever, given the attractive prices ... This was a great graduation gift and I never wear it ..
And then I found my soul mate Coffer, did you see? I know, I know, the shoe combined with the bag is as old aunt, but, poor things, were there, in balance, all against them on the shelf for the better price ...
And who am I, Flintheart Famedoro? I've taken it now!
Incidentally, the film Checco Zalone was a pleasant surprise, surprisingly, has a story .. and too cute! Also I want a Trullo in Brianza .. that is, in Bologna! Kisses to all, sorry for the haste and care and less care of the post, but called the case!
the next few days, but I have able to schedule some posts


know, here I have a face like that I have pulled under a truck ..






sorry and also look a little scary and evil, is not for you, but for the photographer

wearing: Chanel jacket, Philosophy by Alberta Ferretti vest, H & M collar, Miu Miu Coffer bag, G. Pines over the knee boots

0 comments:

Post a Comment