Sunday, January 2, 2011

Recorder Grand Old Duke

E 'started a new year

When I said that lately I'm not going to ever go out, but then it happens when I do the opposite and that is that then I do not want to go home, I was thinking out loud. The music at a volume not, my alcoholic comes, people chatter, as I said very loudly that if I just thought, you probably would not have felt it myself. And when I said this, I really wanted to emphasize the positive part of the sentence in my head was all pretty clear, although right now I have to admit that the positive part of the sentence, reasoning a bit 'up here not seem to me in fund is so successful, in fact, she looked at me with that look so strange, among the puzzled and saddened. His face and began to rub her lips to tremble. Hugged me tight and strong. I could hear her sobbing on the hood of my parka, I was already half an hour in the room but the wardrobe was exploding, I was hot, there was no place there for me or for my combat jacket, I had drunk too much, I had to leave the bladder , my head was spinning, she was there to hold me and it was incredibly beautiful and perfect. I then I gently moved away from my chest and head with your thumb I'd wipe away a tear that was falling from his chin to the floor. I was happy she was there. I was stroking the hair and her eyes were half closed and he smiled. When I asked: "What's your name honey?" She said throwing up on my new shoes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment