Sunday, January 23, 2011

What Do I Need For Woofer

Catherine Baba o. .... "Babba bia??

Wandering the web, I came across a curious character, that Catherine Baba, you know? Not me, but I admit to being a bit of a goat in fashion and updates on .. However, that Catherine would be a true fashion icon, an Australian stylist arrived in Europe for several years (would live in Paris), but in reality, is always traveling around the world, sharing between the homes of celebrities and collaborations with more "prestiggggiosi" fashion magazines! (when I take a journalistic tone, me to laugh, nun ce the FOR!)
However, our Catherine is a real person! His motto? I put him in the dark all I found in the closet and I am always afraid of a pussy ...
Judge for yourself ... Undoubtedly, not afraid of anything, Catherine!

Ah, another curiosity about Catherine is that perpetually turns to Paris by bicycle, constituting a public danger stalking her heels with 20 cm ..

mad, mad fan of turbans



In short, we can not say I'm afraid to do this effect here ..


And even this one here .. (Forgive the license!)

Here it is, with turban and heels disturbing bike .. but how??



And you can not say that the slight fur!



Fur and turbantone together



.. again without fear of side effects ..







Some summer dresses




This look below, but I find it fabulous, grrr! envy ..
and then she tendonitis wrists, not have it!? maledettaa! (Always good-natured!)



Finally, the effect chandelier ... Well, "both of hat, "Catherine! to you how it feels?

0 comments:

Post a Comment