Monday, January 24, 2011

Bmx Helmet Full Face Kikds

Wicker Park - Diane Kruger

Last night I did not leave: I like a beached whale on the rocking chair, complete with batteries and double tutazza hot water bottle, one for walking and one for the belly ...
Well, in this scene worthy of a documentary about sloths, I started zapping and Rai Movie, I found an unusual film, "Wicker Park", with Diane Kruger (she who is with my love Joshua Jackson) and mica to throw away that other tipino Josh Hartnett (the friend - enemy of Ben Affleck in "Pearl Harbor").
It 's a very cute film, guess What's it??
But, of course, a story of thwarted love: two lovers are lost sight of for two years for a number of adverse events and each believes the other does not love her more .. and then it's all a mess of mysteries, leaks, phone calls, etc. ..
So for someone like me who cry when Bambi dies, a boon!
I highly recommend to all romantic Piagno it.

Here is a small piece of film ... I end almost, almost crawl! E 'tantinello an idiot, I know, but I always take a little care about the fate of the protagonists, if movies are a bit unlucky :-)))





And finally, I leave you with some of the fashion image "sciacquetta" of Diane (good-naturedly goes, just because it's really too, too much pussy, grr) ..









how to get a head band nicely without being ridiculous while not more than 12 years ..



beautiful braid ..



And I will stop here because I'm already by gnawing fear ..

0 comments:

Post a Comment