Thursday, January 20, 2011

Fox Automotive Charger

A bit of me and some photos

Hello, girls! Not long ago, some virtual friends - whom I thank - I was honored with several awards, in order to invite me to reveal something personal ..
So feel here, if you have the patience to read through, there's also some pictures:

(comparison between consciousness and ValeF ValeF)
- Apparently, they are very merry and talkative, but who knows me well knows that in reality are rather shy and reserved and that the exuberant show is just a way to feel more sure of myself ---- TSK, TSK, BUT IF E 'WHEN YOU DID YOU SAY, to make you stop talking, should disappear !!!??

- there are few times when I like the way I dress, but I can not detach myself, perhaps because of work, from this style that I was stuck on him, a little austere and classic ---- - YOU ARE IN OLD, REVIEW! AND THEN IN 'DAYS STI which has the dead hand WELL, SO .. ARE YOU OUT OF PURE OLD!

- and that is why why I decided to post pictures of me and my "ciofeche," just to confront you and get advice, and why not, when I make a compliment, even reassuring, from time to time ..----- - BUT STOPS Pull?

- for me the dress and makeup are the armor everyday when I take them and I feel good about what I wear, magically improves the way I put myself with people and to tackle the work .. So, come to my house when I'm in a bathrobe and curlers, and I have in hand! ;-) Well, if you can come when they are in those conditions, it means that you know me very well! ---- I saw: A big shows that even the MONSTER THE BLACK LAGOON!? ... Um, I did not say this!

- in short, I'm going to live with my boyfriend in our new home ------- AND 'HIS NEW HOME, NOT YOUR OWN, BUT WHAT DO I DO NOT LOVE!?

- the new home does not make me crazy, but I'm trying to force .. er, positive influence on my better half in order to add some to my liking ------ NO COMMENT (AZZ THE PAVIM ... THOSE WITH TILE, AZZ, CRRRRR, PORC ... er, must be a INTERFERENCE ...)

- maybe Saturday and the final purchase kitchen cabinets (I like these, moreover, I have chosen them myself) .. ------- But this one PAYS HE

- Idefix, the dog Luke, I am particularly sympathetic, but, thank God, you will not live with us .. -------- Sneaky CANINO nag!? MIU MIU, ATTACK! PRIDE CAT!

Have you seen how cute my conscience? So nice that you would shoot in with the happy bus!
For now I'd say it enough!
A kiss to all!




wearing: Zara shearling jacket, Laltramoda sweater, leather belt, Ralph Lauren skirt, Furla bag, no brand laceup boots, Lea Stein brooch

0 comments:

Post a Comment