Sunday, March 13, 2011

The Scientific Definition Of Gold



I wanted a sunny day. I wanted to wake up because there was too much light. I wanted
that none of this had ever happened. As of January 9, 2006. I do not remember very well that day ... only the pulse in my head for too much heat, and do not realize what had happened.
exactly how I feel today. The head of a beating heart, warm - I think it may be fever, and I think I have had it for a while '- and that I just can not comprehend everything that has happened.
The tears would come out without going through the street and not even know why.

Maybe my brother last night, coming back, made me snort hallucinogenic mushrooms in his sleep, as when, years ago, I moisten the mouth with water and awoke in the morning ridendo nel ricordare come io lappassi avidamente.
E questa, signori miei, è un'ipotesi non da escludere.
Detto questo, vi lascio - ho bisogno di un'Aspirina, credo, ma mi rifiuto di usare farmaci. Per di più, ho un raffreddore indicibile.

   parbleu!

0 comments:

Post a Comment