Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Games U Can Play At School

lol Have you ever felt like ice melting?

I know That I do not even know you, my love That isn't Neither logic and built on solid bases. That I just can not explain to my heart.
Every time I see you I feel like melting ice. And it's not fair, Because You Do not Feel The Same and I feel like I am violating you with my love, just as in a strange way I am using you Against your Desires for my own dreams ...

All right, 'is precisely what is not normal for a cock. Enough is enough.
I feel like I'm writing a post useless (errr. .. 'm writing a post is useless! It 's a sign of destiny. Okay, I'm going to read. Bye).

Bye. _____________________________________________________


Hook:
1. The old watches. Type this or that other . With those hands tight and elegant, the Roman numerals a little 'smeared, yellowish paper. The frame of heavy metal that has become discolored upon you.
2. When things are old sepia. Or pale yellow. As the pages of books, thin pastry.
3. The funds. Or coffee. I find them romantic.
4. The strawberries and cherries. Why are so red and delicious.
5. The chocolate because yes.
6. The people. They are so beautiful. But there is nearly enough. To think that there are so many lives that must necessarily meet somehow.
7. The surprises. But only the beautiful ones, of course. I'm not stupid.
8. The emotions.
9. The red edges, the bright green, the yellow sun, blue sky / night / water. Living things, in fact. But sometimes even the pastels. And watercolors. The colors and all.
10. The dusty pianos, fretted cuttlefish (Sepia and is co Daje), who categorically refuse to play musical type of rape My Heart Will Go On.

0 comments:

Post a Comment