Monday, March 7, 2011

Lcd Tv Prices Dropping 2010

# 2 is said ... I'm hungry

PLA psychosis side ... sclerosis. 'It is what disgusts me; reach levels of insanity that not even a crane fakir.

... sketched a person who, a couple of years ago, if you touch the right cheek was the same with the left, if he felt itching and scratching symmetrically duplicated in every sense of his actions on both sides of his body.
_____________

Before I had a hunger that slowly corroding the stomach. This morning it was snowing, but luckily did not attack ^ ^ I did not want to jump out tomorrow. We are I, F and M around the city, perhaps transvestites, all afternoon. And there is a fair . And maybe meet again the guy that "does not smoke tobacco but dung, "or the lady that" Look at that rude! We swollen barrel.
"Just because you're paranoid does not mean that you are following" Kurt Cobain.
Well, first I wanted to write a kilometer post ... but no. Cia '.

parbleu !

0 comments:

Post a Comment