Friday, March 4, 2011

Pharmaceutical Calculations- Lippincott

Tonight on "The mouth of the lake"

I did not really want to post, but the same place because they are addicted and masochistic.
So I will be brief.
15 things you MUST know:
1. I have a lump behind his head, I've got playing the scene of a fainting
2. I did three drawings, one of a cliff, two waterfalls
3. I took nine to English and made a good impression of an alternate English
4. I've seen (and drooled more times behind) Biondo
5. It rains -.-''
6. I hope I've got a good mark in the French test. I can not stand that my average is lower
7. The science teacher gives me a panic
8. I wrote a one-shot and edited a history
9. One person asked me if it were true that I go back to another person who honestly not even a dog would wretch behind
10. I pretended that I liked someone because I did not mean a person of Biondo
11. I learned a step or waltz, but they are seriously impeded
12. I fell from sitting
13. I laughed a lot
14. Coming Blog: anecdotes school
15.
collapsing
I attended the scene of a poor girl to enter the bus driven by a goat sacrifice and decided to dive down to the ankles and beyond.
He looked at me with a face like "Look I have to do. "
And all this because no one wanted to move. ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment