Sunday, March 6, 2011

Electro Homeopathy Doctor

Crazy, crazy world of fashion (and working look)

You think, maybe because I have little time, has given no peek parades these days? Well, I gave, I gave that cerrrto ..
However, to me, as well as to comply with the proposals for the next season, like more than anything else "lurk" in the outfits of guests, journalists, buyers (and bloggers, that is) involved in parades and, promptly, do not lose the opportunity to be immortalized outside the event location di turno..
E si cominciano a vedere cose così..

che poi questa non è nemmeno la peggiore, anche se ritengo che, specie in occasioni del genere, ci si debba presentare un minimo curate, con un capello, se non favoloso, almeno pulito e pettinato, non un insieme di cordelle del Mocio Vileda.. Ma oltrepassando il problema capelli, il mio sguardo cade sul resto: passi il cappottino un pò misero, passino i pantaloni da color block (se l'idea mi piaceva, dopo questi giorni ormai lo odio), ma le scarpe ortopediche mezze mangiate in punta? L'insieme mi suggerisce una idea di dimesso, non di curato e di tendenza



below this would not be a bad, indeed, beautiful cutting fluid pants, a cute little purse flash, pretty coat, but if it were 0 degrees, you could not put a rag of a jacket that suits the occasion? But no, go-ahead to her grandmother's hat, green scarf to health and then, in that you tick? a skimpy jacket that you're practically naked .. are clearly hibernation - you see - but you claim to feel so good (we are safe then?) and the tip of your shoes all eaten?




And then comes this - and I stress, the same location as those above - that occurs in bursts and almost Tits in the wind above, complete with belly out, horrible hair and a pair of shoes among the ugliest ever seen (at least by me) .. but at such an event so you tanning? untrimmed so that seems to have just spent a night of revelry?
and I what I should draw inspiration from?




And then comes this, stuff that makes you think that Michael Jackson should not then be entirely dead, in fact, just for nothing! (Bravo Michael, once again we've all screwed!)







Fortunately, though there are only examples of the genre, there are also people who, in addition to being cured and elegant in appearance, are also adapted to the seasons and contexts ..
and, most importantly, offer practical suggestions and can be copied even in real life ..









The examples I posted are not so shocking, I know, since I have purposely left out of things much worse ..
I realize I have a concept of fashion may be a little old, not innovative, but I always thought that, for events such as parades, once undoubtedly even more exclusive than current, so we had to make whimsical and kept out of the ordinary, but still in an elegant and dignified as possible, without necessarily lead to the ridiculous, even grotesque in ..
And my fear is that all the girls, especially recently decided to open a fashion blog and on themselves rather than watch the shows, you lose a little outfit in the most unlikely of the industry, then quickly copied by the most successful bloggers .. so that, more often, you see repetitive outfit and, above all, a little mettibili in everyday life, the real one, in which we as young women and girls, we must find inspiration to deal with the routine daily work and we can not adopt, as a matter of decoration, accessories such as Lita Jeffrey Campbell shorts or skirts and groin ..
I see people, at least for the day or during the day, it is combined with seals that I would struggle to make the evening well, but maybe they are very young girls, fresh diploma, which have not yet entered the world labor and therefore do not need to adopt a dress code everyday ..
But beyond this, I find it less easy to find inspiration around really applicable to everyday life, even if I could afford the daily miniskirt ..
Personally, I find it increasingly difficult to find the equation for the Web = stylish and elegant and decent copyable
I fear that the parades and the glossy pages of Vogue have ruined us a little bit ..

Waiting for inspiration, I'll stay in my boring work clothes ...

(the above does not apply to you boys and girls that follow me, since you are also those s who follow me! And following you because, of course, you find useful ideas and suggestions)


Centra some accessories for my monotonous daily life at work




how nice if I had a Hermes bag so (and now, Hermès, not just copy me, huh?? I put the copyright!)






wearing Loro Piana cashmere sweater, pencil skirt no brand, Hermès belt, no brand cuissardes, vintage crocodile clutch

0 comments:

Post a Comment