Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Do Monopods Really Work

Out of place And yesterday and today and tomorrow

And yesterday ... shit like that my mom begin ... was International Women's Day and no one got the mimosa. Two supermarkets I have trimmed a primrose, but I was sad. They fought back and the day was fun. There was a kind of a bitch on stage - but stay at home - as if they were not fun enough to take the piss. We women, I mean. And let us feast. Let us feast, but every day. It put us on TV. Sbatteteci on the screen, but dressed in full. But do not send a prostitute, to dance on that stage. Please, not really. And to you, you women, I say, fuck it, enough. E 'mainly your fault, you never said no.

And today ... I broke his head. I have made the task of English and my feeling that went wrong. And I discussed it with mum and shouted to fellow M "kiss, kiss!" But I did not know whether they were referring to me or F. And he spoke with. I just want to be happy, pork cabbage!

And tomorrow we'll see.

0 comments:

Post a Comment