Monday, February 21, 2011

Magnifier For Red Dot Sights

profane, cellular stoned, chocolate and places of shootings

raining. It was raining and I hate the rain, now that I think you know it all that and more widely.
I went to school, passing a type twenty centimeters (luckily she could not look me in the face ... I discovered that I blush. And I hate it, really. But I represent? Am I a damned feu rouge? No, then stop of coming to the head every time I see it, blood !!!). Then, recreation, I talked to the teacher who had planned to do theater on Friday. Then, quite rightly, chose a day ... and then he asked me to ask M if he was good, because if there is not right He do not shit.
Were it not for the small detail that he and M are in the same class.
And this I would create no problem, but ... I am a teenager.
teenager is said a lot of flesh in which hormones they feel too important (and let down by ssa plant na good time!).
And so ...
F: Ale, knock you, I have talked to the teacher.
A: I do not want!
F: On Alè they can also see that the ...
A: I do not want!
F: Ale!
A: Okay but regimes of the sandwich.
F: Okay.
A: Toctoc (and then open the door, so that no one ever answered "forward" and even if it says you do not hear) ... I'm sorry, I can ...?...
(and then I look around. The bedlam. It seems that there is no depth - in fact in his class there is never anyone bad Culos. He is the chair.'s Watching me and smiling. Probably not for me, or - worse - just for me) (I turn to M) Can I talk to you?
M: Sicuuuro!
(We leave both of them. I return the slotting F).
And basically nothing, I think that goes for Friday to two and a half.
Dad took the album from The Script - I say, I, sometimes it is pussy!
I finished all the tasks that the human mind could conceive - then Wednesday, Thursday or rather this time, they are dicks when I do everyone else.
I fell - again - because of that bitch of rain, driving - again - a urletto pathetic.
I do not take anything to start doing written assignments. They're a pain, really. And with all the things I stand on the balls you can make a dictionary.
I had a crazy race to see if I could buy a book without losing the coach who goes first. In the end I got the book and I nearly lost the bus, exhausted in the process. One does not notice what is on the strip until you beat all of the race. -.-
The cell F2 did not take my headphones (one felt the other does not). When we say that cell phones are stoned ...
Lately my face seems to be the site of a shootout, because ingurgito lot of chocolate.
What then is the love of my life. We could make a poem, seriously.
But I avoid, because my fingers are almost gangrenous. Stupid sob.

0 comments:

Post a Comment