Monday, February 21, 2011

Bmi Calculator For Females Breast Size

Precious

In the hotel ask for the documents of both. I take the identity card of Loredana, the slip into mine, I offer the man in the reception pulled by a smile. His face remains impassive. No noticeable deviation, no grimace of disapproval or disgust when reading the state of civil Loredana. But I feel so guilty. Like a thief caught red-handed. I think I should not be there. Us I ', I wonder. Lorenzo first showed me pictures of his two children. Julie has 8 years. It 's a blonde little boy staring at me from the picture with hallucinatory air and the vacant look. Then there's Marcello, 5 years. At least he smiles slightly and this thing breaks the tension that comes over me. I hate these things. All the fucking edge. Also at the restaurant when I order a steak and I took her served on a bed of lettuce leaves or salcazzo else, I always get nervous a lot. I would slam on the plate to the waiter, but not because I actually have a person of mild temperament. When I returned the photo Loredana I told her that her children are beautiful, just like her. Loredana me sorriso e mi ha sussurrato nelle orecchie: ho tanta voglia di fare l’amore con te. A casa mia però potrebbe esserci mio marito, ha aggiunto subito dopo. Io le ho detto che ok, lo sapevo bene che era squallido eccetera, ma visto che eravamo lì davanti e casa mia non era proprio comoda… Loredana non ha fatto una piega e ha detto che per lei l’hotel andava benissimo. E adesso eccoci qui. L’addetto alla reception mi guarda fisso negli occhi e senza cedimento alcuno mi fa presente che la colazione è inclusa. Io lo interrompo tossicchiando nervosamente. Lo informo del fatto che dobbiamo prendere un aereo. Dalle 8 alle 10 e 30, buffet continentale, prosegue l’addetto alla reception dell’hotel, abbassando lo sguardo e riscontrando la totale assenza di valigie al seguito da parte nostra. Abbiamo anche già fatto il check in, mi sento in dovere di aggiungere. Siamo molto stanchi, qui ad almeno 20 chilometri di distanza dall'aereoporto più vicino, e abbiamo deciso di prendere una stanza per riposarci. E’ molto semplice. L’addetto alla reception continua a fissarmi con quella sua espressione neutra. Quindi tra un paio d’ore, tre ore al massimo liberiamo la stanza, concludo. L’addetto alla reception mi dice che per lui è uguale. La stanza resta a disposizione fino alle 11 di domani mattina. E la colazione è inclusa. Il suo sguardo mi appare adesso restituito leggermente più aspro, ma forse questa è semplicemente una mia impressione. Forget it. In fact, my attempt to justify myself in front of that man is simply ridiculous. In the elevator Loredana pressed his body against mine and licks his lips. I slipped a hand inside his jeans. Dlin dlon, is the elevator. The doors open. We find and enter the room. Lorenzo says he has to go to the bathroom to freshen up a second. Loredana back but her clothes were in the bathroom. Her boobs are much bigger than what I would have imagined. She has brown nipples. I usually prefer the pink, but these are quite large, and then actually make their effect. I'm still dressed. We kiss you and while I release the buttons of Levi 's. Stumble falling into bed. Loredana ha la vagina completamente depilata. Anche questo mi coglie di sorpresa. Mi chiedo se sia giusto che una donna sposata e con due figli si depili completamente la vagina. Non ne sono completamente sicuro ma mi sembra una cosa decisamente sconveniente. Quando Loredana mi prende in mano l’arnese inizia il conteggio alla rovescia. Dieci, nove, otto. Non mi capita spesso ma qualche volta si. Forse è l’imbarazzo. Il nervoso. La situazione. Sta di fatto che la imbratto di latte vischioso ancora prima di arrivare a zero. Lei mi guarda un po’ delusa e ritorna in bagno. Quando ricompare mi chiede di abbracciarla forte. Lo faccio senza troppo entusiasmo. Non dico niente. Loredana mi dice: Sei bello, ma io subito capisco “E’ stato beautiful "and it seems to me a bitch and ironic phrase, then I am going to replicate something but I do not have time because I hear the phone ringing on the bedside table.

- Hello, is the reception: we have a problem with his credit card.
- What kind of problem?
- The transaction is successful. It can get a second?

Loredana asks me what happened. Nothing, I say. Do I get to sign a thing. I dressed and after giving her a kiss on the forehead I tell you it takes me only a moment. go down in reception. I pull out my wallet and pay in cash. One hundred and twenty euro. Christ. I return the card. I pull out a cigarette. The receptionist I note that there is no smoking. I leave the 'hotel. I light my cigarette. I have two puffs and then fell to the ground. My phone starts to vibrate. E 'Loredana. I watch him for a few seconds and then decide to turn it off. I put the phone in his pocket and begins to walk away when I left at a steady pace on the sidewalk teeming with people, thinking bitterly to myself that 12 € per second is a very high rate board.

0 comments:

Post a Comment