Monday, February 14, 2011

Gnc Products Similar To P90x

Happy St. V.!


boys and girls, happy Valentine's Day! (I tried in every way to turn a blind eye, but the bombing of commercial defeat me, like every year)
you doing tonight beautiful?
I'm not used to give importance to this feast of consumerism, because I prefer to celebrate at other times and in a more spontaneous ...
proof is that last week, without thinking, I made an appointment for this evening for a cocktail and can films to follow ..

And you say, "Well, but with Luke, is not it?"
But, no!
With another! (Which is still a friend) for
This gives you an idea of \u200b\u200bwhat I take into account S. Valentino ..
As I fix it?
Well, I invited Luke to keep us company!? (I asked him really, but as a joke)

Or perhaps that maybe that is the case of delay?? With my friends, I mean .. ;-)))
Fortunately, Luke knows that and I am sbadatella risked leaving!

In any case, if you were still looking del regalo perfetto per lui/lei, eccovi alcune delle mie tradizionali idee trash per l'occasione!

monoguanto d'amore (per camminare insieme tutta la vita senza geloni!)




mutanda condivisa (ormai, la tradizionale mutanda che si mangia gusto fragola รจ roba vecchia!!)




heart car per due




e se non volete mai stare separati in questo giorno speciale...



p.s. comunque, in queste occasions, he heard of any! This morning on the way to work, the radio said that a guy would have celebrated St. Valentino and his wife by an exchange of two couples with their friends! Argh, not even to tell, some things!?

0 comments:

Post a Comment