Monday, February 7, 2011

Aloe Eucalyptus Lotion

doors face

If I had a work I'd planned to get up at eight to go in one of those agencies where you make use of corporal worse than a serf for a few euro and thanks as well when you have time you find a job even for a month or two and then Mr. Flyers for this position you do not have enough experience to this other but I fear they have too much. If I woke up at eight to the sound of the alarm and had instead decided that, given the circumstances, I might still be sleeping a little, do half an hour, or rather a 'now. If I had not woken up at ten past I would go into one of these agencies of corporal in Turin, rather than one closer to, do I come from. If I had money in the portfolio would not be going to withdraw from an ATM. If I had not gone to the ATM to withdraw I would not have decided, given that the City is right in front, to go and ask an 'information to the registry offices, since it was there. If you got there there was not all that tail, which prompted me to let go and retrace my steps. If the car in front of me had not blown the parking lot. If the driveway I had parked in front of which he had dedicated the sign probably would not have approached. If you realize you have parked in front of a driveway had not been distracted by the driver of the car behind that looks a lot like a woman with whom I would gladly come back to bed. If you had not happened all these sad circumstances, I probably will not hit the damn black car (nera! sic) stop at traffic lights as I left the parking lot, scraping my front bumper to its rear bumper, causing yet another unfortunate episode in my life punctuated by an impressive array of major trouble, which often involve financial sphere, in a moment here, when my financial sphere is quite loose and does not roll that much good.

0 comments:

Post a Comment