Monday, December 27, 2010

Ceramic Dinnerware Durable?

I miei aiutanti preferiti!

Hello everyone! Today I want to tell you about two items very important to me, inevitable in the face of the day as always.
I often go out without makeup, but without base ever made.
And with regard to the base, my two favorite little helpers are all about eyes concealer by Clinique and Vichy Dermablend teint.
















The first is a creamy concealer, coprentissimo, odorless and perfectly natural finish.
Using the lightest shade, or the 01, and I find I really, really good too.
The second one is the first foundation that I can use .. I have a strange skin,''long''strung and prone to mood swings!
I would call mixed, but I have never suffered from acne .. it is only very oily, especially on the nose. On the cheeks is rather sensitive and very dry, often flushed.
The Dermablend teint, as a foundation for skin problems, meets my expectations in full. It is very liquid but opaque at the same time. It does not leave stains, is not comedogenic, helps the skin to''improve''in areas deemed particularly critical .. and you do not hear!
For those interested, the concealer has cost € 16, is formed in the tube and contains 10 ml of the product ... but it is really very little ... the only flaw is the deadline, just 6 months after opening . Do not buy it unless you really need a spell that''gates''dark circles, not because it would end in time.
The foundation however, still in the tube, it cost € 19, contains 30 ml of the product and has a maturity of 12 months of opening.
do not vote on the products, because they are used in direct contact with skin and I consider them a bit 'like the face cream ... everyone has their own.
We will not do, do not discourage them there, but I find it very well!
I leave you to the photos of the two products, including Pima / after:


0 comments:

Post a Comment