Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Difference Between Gluten Free And Sugar Free

MEETING SCC...IO C'ERO!!!!! =)

Boys show! I was fine! Heartfelt thanks to these two fantastic women who have made us spend a wonderful day ^ _ ^


the morning when we arrived on the slings wonderful shops ... I also killed a acqisti questa volta!! T_T ... ma come si fa a resistere?????
Poi dopo tutta la "fatica" per gli acquisti =) è arrivato il momento di pranzare.... Non ci hanno fatto mancare ninente: insalata di riso e pasta fredda...spuma di mortadella (credo si chiami così) ..comunque una cosa fantasctica, dolcetti e torte a non finire e ad un certo punto è arrivata pure la pizza ^_^!!! Slurp! Dopo il pranzo è giunto il momento di mettersi all'opera..La dolcissima e bravissima Patty ci ha preparato un bellissimo corso per un LO con gli acrilici... Ovviamente non sono riuscita a finirlo ^^"", però sono a buon punto!
Durante il corso ci sono state le premiazioni per la lotteria che aveva in palio il Meraviglioso, con the "M" capitalized, Elena Fiore and art journal for the competition Matrioska .. =) I unfortunately have not been lucky ... but it was fun to participate ... ;-)


The 4 that you see on the chair (from the one with the umbrella, including those with a cap and wool scarf with red pom-pon), were mine .. I have prepared the Matrioka "4 stgioni "=)...
nothing to do with who won the first prize that is ...............


meritatissimooooooooooooooooooooooo First Prize!! The photo does not do ... live is amazing !!!!!! And who has made it even more! ^ _ ^ Very nice! I am happy to have won ^ _ ^
Then I was happy to have met Gloria, Illy, Enry, Katiaconlakappa, Jo, Katie, Ross, Ciacchina ... and certainly I have forgotten a little ... perdonooooooooooo !!!!! We'll see a lot .. just post the page LO of course Patty ^ _ ^
news, but not for minor .. I saw the lovely and sweet ALY George with his little sister ^ _ ^ I really love these girls ... Too bad live so far away = (... Then Silvana, Daniela, Adriana and all the other wonderful girls who I see every time you fill me with smiles and joy ^ _ ^ I'm really good with all! A huge THANK YOU for giving me FRANCY PERMISSION TO GO TO THIS MEETING WITH YOU ^ _ ^ ... Well! I think you did not forget anyone ... and now having the TIME ... I wish you a good night and sweet dreams of making lots of beautiful!! A PRESTOOOOOO!

0 comments:

Post a Comment