Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Whalen Regency Desk Hutch

AMERICAN PAINTING * __ *

Saturday I attended my pimo painting course. But beware, not a painting course whatever, but a course in American painting! ^ __ ^ .. I state that I had never painted before Saturday and I had never even picked up a brush in hand ... maybe the middle ... And who remembers it?? Anyway, I really enjoyed it and how technology is adorable! We have done so far only flowers and leaves, they can do anything .. (In fact, I hope to do another course soon) ............ E 'meravigliosaaaaa!! * _ *
I did my best and I must say I am quite satisfied! -_ ^

We used only acrylic "pure" (I do not know if you say so), but not diluted, and this means that the design take on a quasi three-dimensional relief! Our teacher had painted a glass center ... What meravigliaaaa * __ *!! Here I show you a detail:
The photos do not make a lot of exercise and I've got to do so much more! But for the first time to taken with the painting I'm not complaining at all! ^ __ ^ This technique is also wonderful on paper and the scrap, which is why I did the course, I would say that is a godsend ... What do you think?? A hooked!

0 comments:

Post a Comment